- The hotline will be staffed by volunteers and will be open for questions beginning immediately.
- The transfer is a part of ongoing restructuring plan for lifestyle retailing enterprise.
- Codington County establishes COVID-19 Triage Hotline WATERTOWN, S.D.–Codington County is setting up a COVID-19 triage hotline for people who have medical questions in regards to the virus.
- A formal announcement on this regard is likely next month, company sources stated.
- In the offline area too, the company has been facing stiff competition from worth trend retailers such as Reliance Trends, Future Group’s FBB and Lifestyle’s Max.
The group has interests in retail, hospitality, and shopping malls across the Middle East and India. It runs trend departmental retailer Lifetsyle, hypermarket format Spar, aside from trend brands Max, Splash, youngsters retail format Babyshop among others.