We have a fondness for the effortless dressing that Kate Bosworth always embodies. She’s fashion-conscious without being addicted to whatever’s coming down the style chute and seems to possess a closet stuffed full of perfect basics. Today we’re examining two of Bozy’s outfits that anyone can rip off—the looks are both figure and budget friendly (er, except the Gucci). If you’ve already in possession of some of the pieces here (Black dress? Check!), pulling a Style Stalker is even easier!
First up, the night look. Kate wore a black tank dress and one of the season’s favorite trends, metallic accessories, to dinner at The Prime Grill in Beverly Hills. She wore Gucci’s Mirror high heeled sandals and slipped on a number of slim and wide bracelets for a full silver coordination effort.
For a weekend day of lunch and errands, Kate wears a slim tank (in Hollywood’s favorite stripes) tucked into a knee-length denim pencil skirt. Once again, we have another example of mixing, as Kate chose to pair her tan Hogan Tambourine bag and flat sandals with black and white top.
1. Tsumori Chisato Dot Tank Dress, $435, refinery29.com
A similar shape to Kate’s pick, this lightweight silk-cotton blend dress will keep you looking—and feeling—cool.
2. Gucci Mirror Shoes, $949, styledrops.com
These shoes from Gucci’s S/S 07 collection are not for amateurs, as they feature a five-inch heel.
3. Topshop Toe Thong Tbar Sandal, $24, topshop.com
These flat, leather sandals might have the perfect shape and price tag.
4. J. Crew Featherweight cotton sailor-stripe tank, $9.99 (sale), jcrew.com
Stripes are everywhere right now, but we think this scooped neck, cotton tank is totally Bos-worthy.
5. Earnest Sewn Charlotte Skirt, $198, earnestsewn.com
The pencil cut and darker rinse elevates the casual denim skirt.
6. Urban Outtfitters Small Shoulder Buckle Bag, $28, urbanoutfitters.com
While Kate goes for the Hogan version, Urban Outfitters has a similar shape for significantly less. These look fab paired with some irreverent retro-cool Oakley sunglasses.
7. Kenneth Jay Lane Silver Hammered Bangle, $100, saksfifthavenue.com Gorjana Bangles, $163 set of three, lisakline.com
Satisfy your silver bracelet cravings with a mixture of skinny and thick bangles.